Monday, January 14, 2013

History Postcard Work Paragraph

     My approach towards the research I have done for this project reflects a sort of timeline for the journey of the Great White Fleet and its participants. I began by researching the tour itself and where the fleet made port on what dates. Second, I gathered the names of certain ships in the fleet along with their respective captains and ranks. It was during this particular point of my research I decided that I would impersonate the Rear Admiral Hugo Osterhaus, Captain of the USS Connecticut, for my postcard project itself. All that remains in my research is to develop a specific order of when and where Osterhaus may have written the postcards and to whom he may have written to. 



I look happy to be working don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment